Marwa Adel Saad El-Hassanin
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
: Lecturer of Economics, Department of Politics and
Economics, Institute of African Research and Studies, from December
2014 up till now.
Economics and Political Sciences
Minor: Computational Socio-Sciences
Very Good with Honors.
The Economics of Tourism Industry in Kenya
and its Role in Achieving Sustainable Development since 1990,
The Impact of Social Public Expenditure on
the Role of Human Capital in Achieving Sustainable
Development in Nigeria Since 1990, Grade: First Honors.
1. Research Assistant in the Public Administration Research &
Consultation Center, Faculty of Economic and Political
Science, Cairo University, from February 2004 to June 2004.
2. Economic Researcher at the Egyptian Cabinet Information and
Decision Support center (IDSC), from June 2004 to February
3. Demonstrator, Department of Politics and Economics, Institute
of African Research and Studies, from February 2008 to April
4. Assistant Lecturer, Department of Politics and Economics,
Institute of African Research and Studies, from April 2010 to
Impact of Climate Change on Food Security in Kenya Using
Vector Autoregressive Approach (VAR), L'Egypte Contemporaine,
participated at Teaching courses at Institute of African Research and
1. Regional Economic Study "Nile Basin and the Horn of
2. Special Topic (Economy), for academic years: 2015/2016,
3. Economic Development in Africa, for academic years:
4. Economics of Foreign Trade and International Finance in
Africa, for academic year: 2016/2017.
Participate in the supervision of scientific Thesis (Master and PHD)